Sunday, December 6, 2015

HTC One - 4 Month Usage Review

I wanted a phone I can hang on to for a year at-least. I went for HTC One rather than Samsung Galaxy S4 as its build quality and sound system really impressed me!

I compared it with S4, Xperia Z and had the following points to consider:-

1.Strong and sturdy build quality.

2.Loud speakers.

3.Full HD screen.

4.Latest andriod OS.

5.Infra red.

This is one phone that settled perfectly within my criteria as I was sick of the Samsung's lousy body builds, cheap plastic since I had owned 3 different galaxy phones already! The novelty factor soon wears off after a few weeks and the plastic body kinda begins to look and feel really flimsy. The aluminum body on the HTC. One really holds its classy look and feel even now and am sure even for many more months! The screen clarity is way too awesome, very vibrant colors and pleasing to the eyes!

The double speaker on the front of the phone are a real joy even without headphones on! Very good clarity of tone and a deeper bass plus the Dr. Dre beats earphone along with the beat audio sound system in the phone breathes new life into your favorite songs, I enjoy my playlist more than ever now!

If your looking for a phone to lasts all others, go for this. Its an investment if you consider how often the other plastic phones can get damaged by merely dropping them:P

HTC ONE ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment